Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Progress and Happiness

We are now officially finished with the renovations on the kitchen.  Pictures to follow.  We are almost finished with the living room, too.  Last night and this evening David and I have been busy as beavers painting- David with the roller and me with a paintbrush, doing the details.  I have so enjoyed working on the house together with him- I love feeling like a team, getting things accomplished. 

And a shout-out:

I'm feeling happy because I had a nice, long conversation with my lovely sister this afternoon, and she told me that she is proud of me.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, supportive sister in my life.

Welcome to my blog, Melanie!  You have no idea how much it means to me that you are proud of me!  I love you!  :)

No comments: