Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Follow- Up

I just realized that I never revealed what came of my visit to the orthodontist a couple weeks ago.  Nothing.  I went, I jumped five feet every time someone talked to me, let them poke around in my mouth for a bit, took a sheet of paper listing thousands of dollars of work that they thought needed to be done, then left and clicked my heels over my joy of being out of there.  I can totally live with my crooked teeth for now- they aren't too bad after all.

Today I rejoiced because I used my lovely little Wii to weigh myself, and I have lost 14 pounds so far.  Yay me!  My motivation is to do it for my own health, but also so I don't look like a cow in the wedding pictures for David's brother's wedding this July.  I'm doing Weight Watchers, and it totally works for me!

Also, my work-out this afternoon was to scrub my shower from floor to (almost) ceiling.  Then I took a nice, refreshing, cold shower afterwards.  Now I'm off to watch Dr. Phil, and then I might just scrounge up enough awesome to vacuum.

No comments: