Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Brain Damage

Ok, I no longer doubt that something is wrong with my poor little strange black and white kitty. Today she proved further weird-ness than I've ever seen from her before. I was sitting on the toilet, and she walked right up to the toilet paper holder, and took a giant bite out of the roll of toilet paper. Then, this evening, I was sitting in the living room with my kitties watching tv. Then, I heard a little crunch crunch crunch coming from Trinket's side of the room. I looked over to see what was going on, and saw Trinket with a death grip on a wooden pencil, chewing the end with the lead. I ran over and got it away from her. Maybe she just needs more fiber in her diet. Otherwise maybe I should inspect the ingredient list on her cat food for lead.

No comments: