Wednesday, April 07, 2004

More on Disney movies

This past weekend I went out to see the new disney movie, Home on the Range. I went to see it with my adorable neices, one of my older sisters, and one of my best friends. Throughout the movie, I was surprised that it wasn't the children who were laughing the loudest at the sad attempt at comedy within the show. When will Disney tire of trying to entertain us with cartoon animals doing karate? That particular venue of laughs is well worn, to the point of being worn out. Unless you are five. Or smoking something. Or unless you are my 23 year old sister. Seriously.

That's all for now on Disney. I'm sure I'll have more to rant about later. Since I am merely stating personal opinion, I trust no one will be immature enough to be offended by my thoughts. But then again, how many people are truly trustworthy? The sad fact in making things fool-proof is that people often underestimate the ingenuity of fools.

No comments: