Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Big 3-0

Guess who just had a birthday?  I probably mentioned it before, but my wonderful David had a birthday recently.  I was just reflecting on what an event it is to turn thirty, but mainly what a special, amazing man I have for a husband.


My Wonderful Husband

I feel like the luckiest woman in the world to get to go through this life with such an awesome man.  David is one of the most thoughtful, considerate, and kind people I know.  He is intelligent, creative, loving, and warm.  He is kind, funny, caring, and lovable.  I respect his thoughts and opinions about things so much- it's always a treat when he shares little nuggets of what he's been thinking.  I love how he is a man of concrete virtue- he sticks to his values even when no one is watching.  He is absolutely generous, and has such a heart of gold.  He is a true follower of Christ, and has a faithful heart for God.  He has matured so much in the time I've known him, and has really come into his own as far as being a spiritual leader and an inspiration.  I love him so, so much!

No comments: