Friday, December 08, 2006

Feeling Better

Okay, everyone, sorry for that brief lapse of depression. I'm feeling much better now. Today I woke up, opened my eyes, and thought "Hmmm.... What is this I am feeling? I no longer feel like jumping off of something tall! I feel Happy! Oh so happy!"

So now it's time to catch up on everything I haven't talked about in a while. The pets are all doing good. The last couple of days I've had people come over and work on my yard (it was in an atrocious state of disrepair) and Sadie and Buster have been thrilled to have company. I think that they would be tickled pink if I invited someone new over for the specific purpose of throwing a ball for them a couple times a day. It's not that they are deprived of attention, it's that they get so ecstatic when someone newwill play with them.

Gizmo and Trinket are also doing well. Trinket has gotten much more vocal these last couple of days. Whenever I let her out of her bedroom in the mornings she "meh"s and chirps at me for about 10 minutes straight, and wants me to sit on the bed with her and pet her. Then she's done, and she's ready to go do something different. Gizmo is also happy, for once. She worked up to about three good moods a day, where she wants to be cuddled, and will purr while you hold/pet her. I know that the atmosphere of my house has changed for the better since my cats have stopped despising my presence. We'll see how they feel after David's and my upcoming trip to California.

Which brings me to my next piece of news- David and I are going to California! We are going to go together this time! Normally, he takes a trip to California every couple of months and stays for two or three days. This time he is going for 4 days, so I am going with him. Yay! I love to go to California!

And as far as school goes- I am a star!!! I got a 112 on my lab final for biology! I am awesome! That means that I got every question right, and all the bonus questions right! Hooray! I don't know yet what I made on my math final, but I am expecting an A or a B in that class. I got mid-As in both of my online courses. The only final I have left is my Biology lecture final, and that one is on Monday at noon. I have high hopes for getting a 100 on that one too.

I think that is pretty much everything I know for now.

No comments: