Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Week 13 Update

I saw someone on another blog do this, and I thought it would be fun to copy-cat!

At 12 weeks, 3 days
 
How far along?  13 Weeks, 4 days
 
Total weight gain/measurements: -16 pounds (according to last doctor visit)
Maternity clothes:  Haven't bought any yet. All of my clothes still fit pretty well. Some have even gotten looser.

Sleep: Like a rock, until about 9:30 or so in the morning. Then I am awake for the day, no matter how late I went to bed the night before or how tired I still feel.
Best moment this week: Being goofy with the hubs last night. :)

Miss anything? Being able to eat. My ability to eat more than four bites without feeling nauseous is starting to come back, but only occasionally.
Movement: Yes! Lots of movement, but I can't feel it yet. Hopefully in another 3 weeks or so I will finally be able to!

Food cravings: This week it has been chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes, gravy, and macaroni and cheese. A couple weeks ago it was biscuits and gravy. Very early on it was crunchy tacos from Taco Bell.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing really seems to "make" me feel queasy, it's more of a perpetual state at this point. Although, I'm sure David will testify that he has heard the phrases, "That sounds GROSS!" and "WHY did you tell me that?!?" more often now than ever before. Ever.

Gender:  7 weeks til we find out!

Labour signs: Not yet.

Symptoms: Nope
 
Wedding rings on or off? Both on. They've gotten looser and will fall off if I shake my hand around.
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody. Definitely MOODY.
 
Looking forward to: Reaching a point where I feel good again most of the time. So sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. Also, I am really looking forward to finding out the gender. I need to shop!

No comments: